shared this story
from News | Mail Online.
- Shoigu is thought to have suffered a heart attack possibly caused by foul play
- Russia’s defence minister, 66, has been a close ally of Putin ever since 2012
- He was a mainstay early in the invasion but has been largely absent for weeks
- Russian-Israeli businessmen Leonid Nevzlin made the extraordinary claim
- If his claims prove to be true, it would confirm suspicions of a major rift between the isolated Russian president and his closest advisers and military leaders
- Nevzlin was once one of Russia’s richest men but fled the country in 2003 when Putin and the Kremlin decided to seize his oil company